Benjamin Quesnel, Owner
Meet Ben. He’s the lead 360 photographer and web designer. 100+ projects completed.
Serving businesses with 360 photo and video content since 2014
If a picture is worth 1000 words, then a 360 photo is worth 1000 pictures.
Historical Timeline at 360 Vid Inc.
WHY DO WE “DO” 360 VID?
- Seeing just about anyone put a VR headset on (especially for the first time), and seeing the genuinely excited reaction is priceless.
- Virtual Reality and 360° technologies are 100% amazing (and challenging) – who doesn’t like a good challenge?
- Technology is in our blood – we were born with keyboards in our mouths.
- Because 360 Vid will make a 180° impact on your virtual marketing efforts.
WHO WE ARE
Two hard-working, tech savvy prairie brothers.
360 Vid Inc was founded by Benjamin Quesnel in 2014 in Calgary, AB. Since the age of 7, Benjamin has been programming websites, games, and most recently virtual reality apps. Benjamin has a background in Business Admin and ITSD (Information Technology – Software Development). Benjamin is responsible for the day-to-day operations, relationship management, VR app creation, 360 photography and 360 videography. View Benjamin’s LinkedIn here
Roughly one year later in 2015, his brother Gregory joined the 360 Vid Inc team. With a background in Computer Science, Gregory brings a wealth of experience as a seasoned Software Architect. Gregory is responsible for our project management, virtual tour creation, VR app creation, and technology road-mapping. View Gregory’s LinkedIn here
Today our 360 Vid Inc family has grown to include 9 total photographers, programmers, solutions experts, graphic designers, and 100% all around technology enthusiasts.
WHAT WE DO
In a nutshell, we are creators of awe inspiring experiences powered by Virtual Reality (VR), 360° photography and 360° videography.
We enhance the way consumers and corporations experience products and services. Using transformational technologies such as VR and Google Street View, we can improve your customers’ sales experience.
- 2014 Started in a simple basement suite in Calgary, AB.
- 2015 Expanded to Regina, SK office and a new Calgary, AB office. Our family grew to two.
- 2016 Did a ton of R&D, started making a Virtual Reality app for businesses.
- 2017 Grown to two offices, made it to 3,000,000+ views on Google+.
- 2018 Official launch of a Virtual Reality app.
- 2019 up to 7,000,000 views
- 2020 up to 15,000,000 views